Technopol was established in 1999 by the IP Law Firm “Gorodissky & Partners”. According to the annual survey of intellectual property professionals worldwide conducted by Managing Intellectual Property Magazine, “Gorodissky & Partners” has been consistently ranked Russia’s No.1 firm in patents and trademarks since 1998.
Main activities of Technopol Group are as follows:
- supporting Russian and foreign companies, research and R&D organizations, and individual inventors in the field of technology transfer and industrial property project marketing;
- encouraging investment and to attract financing of innovations and inventions, coordination with investment funds and programs;
- consulting services in the field of commercial promotion of IP projects;
- setting up and supporting specialized databases on commercially open patents and licenses for boosting technology transfer and exchanging information;
- arranging conferences, round tables, seminars and individual business programs for Russian and foreign businessmen;
- carrying out specialized exhibition and fair activities.
Technopol Group has a number of agreements with European, American and Asian companies working in the field of commercial promotion of inventions and innovative technologies. Possessing valuable knowledge of the market and necessary assets they act as foreign integrators or consultants for our projects. We provide similar services and support to our foreign partners in Russia as well.
We work in cooperation with our partners inside Russia – funds and organizations supporting the development of national innovation sector, and industrial groups and banking institutions which operate in innovation business and venture investment areas.
In addition to its marketing efforts Technopol has been active in the international exhibition field as an organizer and participant of:
- International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva, Switzerland;
- European Salon of Research and Innovations, Paris, France;
- World Salon of Innovations, Scientific Research and New Technologies “Brussels-Innova/Eureka”, Brussels, Belgium;
- Concours Lépine, Paris, France;
- World Nuclear Exhibition, Paris, France;
- International Invention and Innovation Show INTARG, Katowice, Poland;
- Indonesia Inventors Day, Bali island, Indonesia;
- International Invention Fair of the Middle East, Kuwait.
Since 2001 Technopol has been co-organizer of the International Moscow Salon of Innovation and Investments. The Salon has been accredited the status of the official event of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property (AIPPI).
Since 2022 Technopol has functioned as an operator of the International Forum of Innovators IN'HUB (Novosibirsk, Russia), held under the auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
We also organize business forums in field of innovations and high technologies transfer (World Winter Cities Association for Mayors meetings and conferences (Norilsk, Russia), International Business Forum “Russia-Canada” (Toronto, Canada), and others).